Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So as you know I am now on summer break so you will be seeing a lot more of these lunch updates since now I am home to make lunch
Today for lunch I figured since I had a leftover mushroom from dinner last night I would make a salad and add it in
I made a simple romaine salad with Italian dressing and then I just sliced up the portobello and added it in
It was a really good lunch and very tasty to bad I don't have another for tomorrow


Alright and for dinner I had to come up with something quick with whatever we had here at home
which I'm telling you isn't a lot
So I just decided to make up a quick marinara sauce which I added some frozen meatballs to and fettuccine
It was a really quick thing but it was pretty good and even though I used frozen meatballs that doesn't mean it was bad or a cop out
It was simply a time saver

No comments:

Post a Comment