Friday, June 18, 2010

Quesadilla Burgers

So tonight for dinner I decided to make my quesadillas burgers
I have made these many time and like always I seasoned the burgers with taco seasoning salt and pepper
then once cooked I layered them in my tortilla with salsa, sour cream, lettuce, and finally cheese
I then folded up the tortilla and sealed it on the flat top
To go with the burgers I also made a quick grilled corn and black bean salad
To make that I simply sauteed my corn with a bit of butter salt and pepper
Once the corn had some color on it I then tossed it in a bowl with the black beans and some cumin and chili powder as well as some fresh diced tomatoes and a small can of green chillies
I like to chill the salad before serving but it is also good warm
Finally I like to serve it with some extra salsa and sour cream
I love this recipe because it is just such a simple way to put a twist on a classic burger

No comments:

Post a Comment