Monday, June 14, 2010

Pork Stir Fry

So tonight for dinner I made pork stir fry
I started off by marinating the sliced pork loin in a mixture of hoisin sauce, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, and some honey
I let it rest for about an hour then I heated up a pan on high and quickly cooked the pork
I then removed the pork and started cooking my prepackaged veggie stir fry
At this point I also got my soba noodles into my boiling water
I then added some soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, pineapple chunks and pineapple juice to the pan
One the sauce was reduced and the veggies were cooked I added the pork back in and cut the heat
Finally when the noodles were cooked I put them in a bowl and added some hoisin and sesame oil
I served the stir fry on top the noodles and it was just as good as any take out
and I'm sure it was much healthier

No comments:

Post a Comment