Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Berries & Cream

Today I worked the dinner shift at the restaurant so I didn't really have an official dinner I just kind of snacked on things there and so when I got home I just really wanted something sweet!
So I made myself a little dessert
We had some leftover blueberry bread from Bob Evans so I took a piece of that and then I topped it with a little canal of vanilla ice cream
And finally some of our fresh wild berries we picked the other day
So I'm sorry these blogs aren't going to be as consistent as they were before but with my new job I'm not going to be home to make dinner all the time anymore
So I'm going to try and make more meals that I can make ahead and just have my parents heat it up when they want it and I can eat when I get home
So I think it will work I will just have to get better at planning ahead =/

No comments:

Post a Comment