Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This was really just something i threw together tonight because i was feeling a little sick and i really didn't feel like putting much thought into anything.

All i did was season up a few chicken breasts with some Italian herbs and then I pan seared them to a crispy golden brown.


I thinly sliced an onion and a green bell pepper, and i sauteed them until they were soft and sweet! If you couldn't tell already I love peppers and onion! I use them in so many of my recipes, its a little ridiculous.
Once the onions and peppers are all done i add the chicken to the pan and i poor some crushed tomatoes over everything. I let the chicken kind of stew in this for a while to let them cook thew the rest of the way. Towards the end I add some more herbs to the sauce, then I poor it all onto a platter and serve it family style!

No comments:

Post a Comment