Sunday, January 17, 2010

Perfect Parfait

Today was absolutely RIDICULOUS!


For the second time in a row i had to wake up at 5:30 a.m. for the second half of my swim meet, that lasted until 2 p.m. by the way. I was planning on going to sleep when i got home and resting for the remainder of the day, well that didn't happen! You see around noon i got a call from work telling me that i had to work tonight from 6-11... kill me now!
Well anyway that's my rant for the night and I'm sorry this post isn't to interesting because at this point I'm working on about 4-5 hours of sleep and I'm going down hill fast.
So lets get to the food...after the swim meet i came home and decided to make myself a tasty parfait! I make parfaits a lot for lunch but they never look this pretty when i take them to school. What i do is layer whatever yogurt i have (in this case wild berry) with crumbled up granola bar and whatever fruits i have at home obviously it I used a banana today but i also like to use frozen blueberry's or strawberry's (the reason I use frozen is because they keep my lunch cold at school they thaw perfectly by the time we go to lunch)
Well that's all i got because with work going so late dinner was some coffee and donuts! haha healthy i know

No comments:

Post a Comment