Sunday, May 23, 2010

Today I did a test for my desserts that I have to make for a graduation party on Wednesday
I will be making the famous chocolate cake that I feel like I could probably do with my eyes closed by now lol and I decided to make some mini cheesecakes
They turned out really good but I'm glad I did a test because I think they could be improved a little
Well since this was just a test I won't get way into it because on Tuesday I will probably do a step by step with these with the recipe and everything so don't worry lol
Alright so today was one of my dads best friends 50th birthday so we all took him out to dinner at Young's Golden Inn
I haven't been there in a long time but I was looking forward to going for this reason
THE SWEET POTATO BREAD!
It is amazing and the Cinnamon butter that comes with it...uh to die for
I could probably eat the whole loaf and which is terrible because it is just the appetizer when it should be dessert
Alright so you can see why I was excited for the bread because honestly their food is not amazing unless you get the chicken and dumplings or the buttermilk chicken
but I just wasn't really feeling that tonight so I tried something new
I got the honey bbq chicken with onion rings
It was pretty good and I really liked the onion rings
And now I feel like I will explode because I ate way to much
I'm thinking a nice lite dinner for tomorrow night sounds good to me

No comments:

Post a Comment