Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pizza

So this weekend I have been at the Ohio River with two of my best friends and I am aware that I missed a day but I didn't have Internet access anywhere so I will make that up tomorrow
Well we all had a really great time on the boat yesterday and today until today when I pulled my back out while trying to wake bored and then my friend got a speeding ticket while on our way home
So any way today I got home around 5:30 and considering my back feels like its broken in half and I'm pretty much burnt to a crisp I wasn't really feeling like cooking
So we decided to order Pizza!
Papa Johns Pizza to be exact its me and my moms favorite
I just love their garlic sauce stuff
I feel like it is totally unfair that they only give you one next time I will complain
maybe I will get a free on!

No comments:

Post a Comment