Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Gad Party



So like I promised yesterday here is the massive step by step amazing desserts post lol
So as you can see I made a chocolate cake, 2 kinds of mini cheesecakes as well as 2 kinds of truffles!
So I'm not going to get into the cake because I have a step by step for that one that I did awhile ago here
here is the recipe as well
I warn you it is VERY RICH you will need milk

Alright so here we go this is how I make the mini cheesecakes
these are all the ingredients you will need except for the Oreos and or nilla wafers for the crusts
but I'm getting ahead of myself lets begin with the base

Simply beat together the 2 packets of cream cheese along with the 1/2 cup of sugar
then add your 2 eggs one at a time until smooth

lastly add your 1 tsp of vanilla and mix well
This is the base for the plain cheesecakes so at this point you would stop and scoop this batter into the prepared muffin cups I will show you shortly

But if you want cookies & cream cheese cake you just have to add a few crushed up ores to the batter then scoop that into the prepared muffin cups

Alright so these are the cups I was talking about simply some cupcake liners with either a nilla wafer in the bottom for the plain ones or an Oreo for the cookie & cream ones
Just fill them up 3/4 of the way then bake them at 350 for 20 minutes
Once they have cooled a bit you will want to put them in the frig for about 3-5 hours so that they set you could also put them in the freezer to cut back on time or to make them last longer

So to finish off the plain cheesecakes because you know I can't leave things alone I topped them all with some canned cherry pie filling so make them cherry cheesecakes!

Alright well that's about it for my desserts I had a lot of fun doing it and I'm hoping this summer I will get a bit more business from this because Ill be a lot less busy and it would be nice to cater some more parties!

1 comment: