Monday, May 10, 2010

Italian Style Omelet

Alright so my dad and I weren't super hungry today and I think we were both kind of feeling sick so we all decided we would just be on our own tonight
So finally around 7:30 when I woke up I decided to make myself an omelet!

I made my omelet Italian style
I started off with 2 eggs beaten with a little bit of milk
then I added some Italian seasoning along with some salt and pepper
I poured the mixture into my nonstick pan and sprinkled it with Romano cheese and a few pepperonis
Once it was almost all the way cooked through I folded it in half and and let it finish cooking
Then I slid it on to my plate and sprinkled it with Parmesan cheese and I ate it with some of my pickled cherry peppers on the side
It was a really nice lite dinner plus it was really good!


No comments:

Post a Comment