Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ribs & Potato Salad

My dad finally got to smoke his ribs today!
I just love when the weather starts to get warm it gets my dad in the mood to start playing with his smoker, its so exciting!
So he tried the ribs again and this time they weren't burnt so that's good, but they were a little though. He would have liked to leave them in for another hour or so but we were all REALLY hungry so we didn't mind.
Next time he will get it right, third times the charm!

I also made some tangy Dijon potato salad
The dressing is really very simple all it is is some Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, bacon, and its dripping (or you can substitute the bacon fat for olive oil, but why would you want to? lol)
I like to serve the potato salad warm but you can also refrigerate it and the flavor just gets better.


No comments:

Post a Comment