Friday, March 19, 2010

Italian Grilled Chicken Salad

Alright so if I haven't mentioned it already this week I got out of school everyday at 10:45 so I have been able to come home and make myself a nice lunch everyday, its really nice. So today my update will be of my lunch because well I'm not sure I'm going to be home until after midnight tonight and then I will have missed today so here is my early post.
We had some leftover chicken breasts from when I made my soup the other night so I grilled one up and I decided to toss it in a nice Italian salad It was really yummy!
It was also nice to have something healthy for lunch before I go to the birthday party tonight and just eat a bunch of junk.
Now i do make things like this a lot to take to school be you guys never see that because I don't want to look like a weirdo at school taking pictures of my lunch lol
Well that's all for today Ill probably have something better for you tomorrow so make sure you check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment