Sunday, March 28, 2010

Ice Cream

Alright so I really didn't have anything interesting to eat today just leftovers and stuff so I decided to do a dessert blog!
I made myself a nice cup of my favorite ice cream ever
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!
oh and I also added a nice chocolate cookie just for kicks
Oh so I forgot to mention my mom and I had a movie night so this is what she made
ICE CREAM SANDWICH
So as you can see I'm definitely an ice cream girl and she is more of a cookie gal
We wanted to make banana splits but I have never had one and I would like my first to be a proper split so I guess I will just have to wait until dairy king opens and I find someone who will share it with me lol
Alright well hopefully I will have some real food for you tomorrow, this week should be good because I'm on spring break so I have a lot more time to make some sweet lunch's and dinners!

2 comments:

  1. Go to Ritter's - there splits are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually applied for a job there so if i get it ill probably be havong plinty of them lol

    ReplyDelete