Saturday, March 13, 2010

Portobello Sandwich

Tonight I went to the Wellington Grille for a friends birthday party
Everything was pretty expensive so I got the portobello sandwich because it was one of the cheaper things on the menu and it sounded pretty good.
It came on a pretzel bun and was topped with pesto, bruschetta, and parmesan cheese.
It sounds better than it was, it was pretty bland and it was so wet from the bruschetta it kind of got sawgy =/
Well I would have to say I probably won't go back to the Wellington Grille because we had terrible service and I don't think the food was worth the money.
But the party was fun and I had a good time, and that's all that matters right?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear you had a bad time there. I haven't been in a few years, but they use to have good food and excellent service...hate when good places go down hill

    ReplyDelete