Saturday, March 20, 2010

BBQ Mishap

My dad smoked some ribs today for dinner but they didn't turn out the greatest
You see he had to leave for awhile and when my mom took the ribs out for my dad they were pretty well done.
So we just had to kind of picked at the ribs and try to salvage as much of the unburnt meat as we could.
We did however have some good baked beans. My dad put some of the crunchy rib tips in, so that was good!
well my dad told me not to take a pic of it, I think he was just mad the ribs didn't turn out, it really wasn't that bad. Well anyway I will honor his request and I will not put a picture up.
Well I'm sure he will be trying it again here soon, especially since the weather is starting to warm up, so be on the look out hopefully it will turn out better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment