Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Southwest Style Chicken & Chile Corn Bread

Tonight I made southwest style chicken along with green beans and Chile corn bread.
To make the chicken I partially cooked it in a pan and then poured a jar of salsa over them and then covered and finished cooking for about 10 more minutes.
The corn bread is simply the recipe on the Quaker corn meal box minus the sugar but I added some extra salt, a small can of green chilies, one can of corn partially blinded, and about 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
I figured I have been doing a lot of worldly food but my mom really likes southwestern food so this is what I came up with for her.
She said she really liked it and she loved the corn bread which is a very good thing because she is very picky about her corn bread lol

No comments:

Post a Comment