Monday, April 5, 2010

Fried Pb&Bananas


For lunch to day I made my version of Elvis's fried peanut butter and banana sandwich
For mine I toasted the first side of the bread then drizzled it with honey and layered it up with peanut butter and banana slices, top it off with another toasted piece of bread then finish it off on the griddle.
It was pretty good but I think there is still just something I like about pulling apart a nice gooey peanut butter sandwich and squishing the soft bread before I eat it, but that's just me lol
Repeat!
Ok so I made this cake for my dinner party awhile back but I didn't get to try it and my swim team banquet is tomorrow so I decided to make it for that.
This way I get to try it and I know its a good cake because everyone at the dinner party loved it so I can't go wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment