Thursday, April 1, 2010

Pork Stir-Fry

OMG I can't believe I missed a day!
I'm so sorry I just had a lot going on last night and when I got home after midnight I totally forgot
So I will make it up by doing two posts today

Alright so last night I made a pork stir-fry!

So I don't know about you but I know I always thought Chinese food was bad for you and full of sugar and what not but this is a very simple very healthy stir-fry that I found in one of my healthy Martha Stewart magazines lol

It was super yummy and full of great veggies and by using pork instead of chicken it made it a little more exciting for me because all I ever cook with is chicken.

Oh and it also had pineapple in it!

Now I know what your thinking pineapple? but it was really good, it added that extra sweetness without adding any sugar.

This was a great recipe and I can't wait to try it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment