Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

For Easter I thought it would be appropriate to make a carrot cake and I have never made one so I wanted to try.
I got my recipe off marthastewart.com but the recipe is from Paula Dean, so you can imagine it was good and rich!
This cake must have weighed a good 10 pound I think, it was crazy heavy! the icing alone used 2 pounds of powdered sugar along with 2 packets of cream cheese and 2 sticks of butter lol plus it's a 3 layer cake
Well everyone loved it but we still have a whole half left, It needs to go, I'm making another chocolate cake on Tuesday for my swimming banquet so It really needs to go!
Mmmm I love Easter! there is always such good food!
I had my favorites HAM and DEVILED EGGS so I'm a happy girl =]
I hope everyone had a great Easter

No comments:

Post a Comment