Monday, April 12, 2010

Noodles with Roast Beef and Peanut Sauce

So tonight I decided to try another recipe from one of my cooking mags
This one I tweaked a bit because it really called for roast pork but I had leftover shredded beef from last night so I just used that. I also swapped out the almond butter for peanut butter because if you don't know almond butter is like $16 a jar, a little ridiculous if you ask me!
So this was a pretty interesting flavor, but I liked it! I specially like the green onions in it, they kind of cut through all the richness of the peanut butter
So I found the recipe online so here it is if you would like to try
http://find.myrecipes.com/recipes/recipefinder.dyn?action=displayRecipe&recipe_id=1924698
Maybe if you actually make it with the almond butter you will like it better
Let me know if you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment