Thursday, April 1, 2010

Apple Muffins & Chicken Rollatini


Today I was kind of bored and I really wanted to make something
I found a recipe on a box of milled flax for some whole wheat flax apple muffins
I had all the ingredients so I decided to make them
They turned out nice and I think they are very cute!
They don't have any spice to them so I like to eat them with some butter and Cinnamon

For dinner I made my own version of Chicken Rollatini
I butterflied a some chicken breasts then layers them with baby spinach, prosciutto , sun dried tomatoes, and provolone cheese. I then rolled them all up and used toothpicks to secure the seams. I seared them on all sides for a few minutes and then I finished them off in the oven.
To go with the chicken I made some garlic and Parmesan pasta and I wilted so more baby spinach into it
It was all very good and I think this could become a new appetizer I could make for parties!

No comments:

Post a Comment