Monday, July 19, 2010

So yesterday I had a lot of trouble with my Internet and I tried really hard to get my update up but my computer just wouldn't let me.
So this is a double update for yesterday and today


So yesterday my dad took us to lunch at his favorite Chinese restaurant called Flying Tiger
I got the chicken with mixed vegetables
I normally get general tso but I felt like trying something different for once
Oh and since it was lunch you get soup, an egg roll, and a chicken leg with your meal!
I love that place

So later that night after being at Kings Island all day my sister and her boyfriend and I all decided to go to Waffle House
at 11 o'clock!
It was great I was starving and I ate so much
Both my sister and I put her boyfriend to shame
Alright so tonight for dinner I made enchiladas
To make them I used shredded chicken, sauteed peppers and onions, and a mix I made of corn and black beans seasoned with chili powder and cumin
I filled whole wheat tortillas with some of each and rolled them and placed them in a glass pan
I also made a quick mole sauce with tomato sauce and a ton of chili powder
I poured the sauce over the enchiladas and baked them in the oven at 350 for about 20 minutes until they were heated through
I finished them off with some cheese and served with refried beans
I was super delicious and everyone liked them
even my sister who is kind of a picky eater

No comments:

Post a Comment