Monday, July 26, 2010

Lemon Pepper Cod

So today I continued the fish theme and made cod for dinner
I made baked lemon pepper cod with pasta and sauteed zucchini and squash
This was really just a quick fix dinner I had to make before I went to my class at the Y
I find baking fish is one of the fastest and easies ways to cook it plus it super healthy that way
To make the veggies I just sauteed them in a little olive oil with salt and pepper and right at the end I sprinkled a little dill weed on the squash because I just really love that combination
Oh and the pasta was just a simple box mix I found
Hey I'm allowed to take short cuts sometimes
especially when I'm in a bind and we have nothing else
Any way it was very tasty and I was pretty impressed with it for throwing it together in such short notice

No comments:

Post a Comment