Saturday, July 3, 2010

Red White & Blue Pancakes


So this morning we all decided to have a big family breakfast since the 4th of July is tomorrow my dad will be working to early in the morning to do it then
So as you can see I was feeling a little creative and extra patriotic so I made
RED WHITE & BLUE PANCAKES!


I also made some garlic home fries and scrambled eggs with cheddar and jalapeno sausage
Such a great start to the day
minus the fact that I went back to bed and took a nap after eating so much
Well since tomorrow is really the 4th I'm going to have to come up with something even better to do for dinner to top this
Oh and I think our family is having a get together on Monday so Ill have to make some kind of awesome dessert or do something for that
EXCITING! =]

2 comments:

  1. How did you make those red and blue pancakes? Food coloring?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yep I just split the batter up and added red food coloring to one and blue to the other

    ReplyDelete