Monday, February 1, 2010

February 1st!

Yay its February! I made it through my first month and I'm very happy with the way this turned out, and I'm excited to continue on =]
Well tonight i was just my momma and me because my dad is out of town for a few days. I had eaten a lot of junk the last few days, including today, so i decided a nice salad would be good for dinner tonight, I just feel better most of the time when i don't eat a bunch of junk.

well thats all going to be ruined tomorrow anyway because it is groundhog day, and it is also my friend Jenifer's birthday!

And on birthdays or any holiday for that matter my friends and i always make cakes and cookies to bring to lunch!

I made a dessert tonight but you will just have to wait and see what it is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment