Friday, February 12, 2010

Caramelized French Onion Soup

Tonight I had my last swim practice for the year!
maybe now I will be able to get these posts up a little earlier.
Well there was also a home basketball game tonight, and since I have only been to one this season I decided it might be fun to go.
I was on my own for dinner tonight because my parents took my sister back to Cincinnati so she could catch her bus back to Chicago.
While I was rummaging the cabinets I found some Caramelized French Onion Soup! It looked very tasty and I didn't have much time to make anything else.
But I did however add to the soup. You all should know by now I can never leave things alone.
So as you can see I added a few croutons, and a nice big slice of cheese to make it more like how you get it at the restaurants.
Another meal which started out as a healthy meal turned into a slightly less healthy meal lol.

1 comment: