Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pompilios Lasagna

Today we went to Cincinnati to pick up my sister off the MEGA BUS, but instead of the late night pick up where we don't get home until midnight she took the early bus and we got to pick her up around 2.
So once we picked her up we went to linner at this Italian restaurant called Pompilios, my second update on here is actually of my leftovers from the last time we went there lol
So this time i decided to try the lasagna because i absolutely LOVE lasagna and i haven't had it in a really long time. Well let me tell you it was DELICIOUS and HUGE as you can see, i could only eat about half so that means leftovers! actually ill probably let my sister or someone have it for lunch because i can't exactly take a big hunk of lasagna to school for lunch....all my friends would be jealous! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment