Friday, February 5, 2010

Mushroom Cream Sauce


Tonight I made fillet Mignon again but this time i tried a mushroom cream sauce to go on top.
My parents and I love mushrooms so as you can probably figure this went over pretty well.
Now for the most part I really don't like making meals that have no color but this was just one of those things that sounded really good in my head but when i plated it i realized there was no COLOR! well if we weren't all so hungry by the time this was all done i probably would have whipped up some green beans or something but my dad was getting cranky so i decided to just go with it.
Well that's about it for today, tomorrow I'm doing my first dinner party so hopefully i can get some good pics of that for you guys, so until then i bid you adieu lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment