Saturday, February 13, 2010

SMASHBURGER


Today I had my last swim meet for the season!
My dad came to the meet so I got to go home with him. We were both pretty hungry when it was all over so we decided to try this new place called SMASHBURGER!
Let me tell you, it was AWESOME!
I got their classic SMASH burger, with all the fixings Mmmm and I also got some of their SMASH fries.
These things are great, they are fries tossed with rosemary, thyme, garlic and olive oil.....Can I just say DELICIOUS! =]
Alright well now its down to business. I am going on a trip to Florida tomorrow and I can't bring my laptop, so what I'm going to do is, I will continue taking pics of what I eat everyday and when I come back I will just make one MASSIVE update of the whole week! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment