Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tuna Salad


So lately I have really been wanting to make some tuna salad
But unfortunately we had no tuna
But the other day when we went to Sam's I had to get some
So today I decided to make my tuna salad for lunch

Now normally tuna salad is made simply with canned tuna, mayo, and pickle relish
But I decided to jazz mine up a bit and this is how I did it
I started with 1 can of chunk light tuna and I added to it...
(note: I don't have measurements because this was an experimental recipe)
Mayo, dijon mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper
And I didn't have any pickle relish so I decided to substitute some of my pickled Cherry peppers
Its basically a hot pepper relish so I figured it would be pretty good and substitute in pretty well
Well that's about it
This is a great healthy lunch and its perfect with some crackers or as a sandwich with whole wheat bread and a little lettuce and tomato
delicious

No comments:

Post a Comment