Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tonight it was just my mom and I for dinner
My dad had a unexpected meeting so I had to come up with something simple to make for just my mom and I
So I decided to make a frittata
Just a simple one made of what I found in the frig
which happened to be some leftover Italian sausage, bell pepper, some red onion, basil, Parmesan, salt, and pepper
Oh and of course GARLIC
pretty simple and this is definitely one of those recipes were you can make as much of as little as you want depending on how any you are feeding
So my mom never feels like just the frittata is enough so I made some hash browns as well to go with it
That too was easy enough
simple grate a few potatoes squeeze out the extra water add to a HOT pan greased with a little olive oil and butter season with some salt pepper and garlic
and cook the crap out of it until golden brown and crisp on both sided
These leftovers make a great breakfast or brunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment