Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today my parents and I went to visit my aunt and uncle and look at cars so while we were out we decided to get a little late lunch/dinner
So we went to a place called Smash Burger
My dad and I went here before back during swim season and I had gotten the classic Smash Burger
So this time I decided to try something different
But between my mom and I we couldn't decide which to try
So we each got something different and we split them
For me I got the Spicy Baja
This burger consists of
Pepper jack cheese, guacamole, lettuce, tomato, onion, chipotle mayo and fresh jalapenos on a chipotle bun
Man it was good and not overly spicy it just had the right kick with a little extra when you got a bight of jalapeno
For my mom she got the Mushroom Swiss
consisting of garlic sauteed mushrooms, Swiss cheese and mayo on an egg bun
Very much a classic burger just simple and delicious
And you can't have a burger with out fries
So we decided to try the
Sweet Potato Smash Fries
which like their regular smash fries are tossed in rosemary, olive oil, and garlic
Absolutely delicious I say if you want a good burger go Smash Burger

No comments:

Post a Comment