Sunday, August 1, 2010

Mini Frittatas

Today we had a family birthday party for my uncle bobby
and I was asked to make an appetizer type thing for it
So I decided to make mini frittata
I actually made two different kinds
the fist was an Italian style with sausage, peppers and herbs
and the second was another Italian style with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes
To make them I started with a basic frittata base of about 8 eggs and a little bit of cream
I then seasoned the mix and added my mix-ins and cheese
I divided the mixtures up into well greased muffin tins and baked them at 350 for about 25-30 minutes or until they pull away from the sided
These are perfect little appetizers because you can fill them with anything and make them your own
also leftover are perfect for breakfast the next morning

No comments:

Post a Comment